3rd Annual Puppet Art Show
Notification Date: 10/13/12
Drop Off / Set Up
Pick Up / Tear Down
Show Start: 10/19/12
Show Close: 10/21/12
Email me at BenjaminSawinski@gmail.com for submission information.
Artists MUST email me for submission information. This is the only way I have to keep track of everyone involved.
I will then send you the artists contract. It has all the information you will need to submit.
The basic information for artists is as follows:
Show date: October 19th, 20th and 21st
Drop off date: October 12th (You may drop off early by appt.)
Venue: Renegade Theater Inc, Orlando Florida
commission per art piece (single pieced commission and not grouped commission) will be set at 30% for the duration of the showcase.
- There is a $10.00 per piece hanging fee for all artwork submitted.
- Proceeds from this event will be donated to GLAAD. All information on where the artists hanging fee and commision go will be released after the shows end. This event is not about making money to Orlando Artism. This event is about putting on a show we love featuring beloved memories of our youth.
- There is no limit on how many pieces an artist can submit to the show.
- The size limit is restricted to what is easily transported by the promoter of the show, unless transportation to and from the gallery is provided directly from the artist, on specific hanging and removal dates and times.
- All sculptures, animatronics, or artwork otherwise not meant for wall hanging must have display provided.
- All wall hung artwork must be dropped off hang ready. This does not include sawtooth hangers, but does include a wired back. And additional $10.00 fee will be added to any artwork that must have wire added.
- Artists are asked to submit a small stack of their business cards or an 8”x10” framed artist biography along with their work. This will be hung next to the artists work during the showcase.
Artist and one guest will attend for free. Tickets to attend the event will be given to artist at time of submission. Artists are also given the option of purchasing additional tickets prior to drop off. These will be discounted to $2.50 each, half of face value. They may be given to friends or family or sold at the full price of $5.00
Proceeds aafter the event will be donated to GLAAD.org
Pen and Ink
Printmaking (hand pulled)