Conrad Wilde Gallery 8th ...
Notification Date: 01/31/13
Drop Off / Set Up
Pick Up / Tear Down
Show Start: 03/02/13
Show Close: 04/27/13
Eighth Annual Encaustic Invitational • March and April 2013
Conrad Wilde Gallery is reviewing submissions from artists working in the encaustic medium for inclusion in our Eighth Annual Encaustic Invitational to be held March 2nd 2013 through April 27th 2013.
- All 2D and 3D work that is hot wax-based is eligible.
- All work must be ready-to-exhibit with appropriate hardware.
- All works submitted must be available for sale.
- Unframed work is preferred. Any framed work that is accepted, frames must be approved by curator prior to delivery.
- All works submitted must be consistent with our selection criteria as described in our “General Call for Submissions” at the following website address: www.conradwildegallery.com/submissions.html
- Include 5-10 images of eligible work on CD Rom (4x6 jpeg 350dpi). Include detail images when helpful. Please include pictures of framing if applicable.
- Include image list identifying all images: Thumbnail Image, Artist Name, Date, Title, Medium, and Price.
- Include Artist Statement and Resume.
- A $35 non-refundable submission fee.
- Complete submission packages should be delivered or mailed to Conrad Wilde Gallery, Attn: 8th Annual Encaustic Invitational.
- All submissions must be received no later than January 4, 2013. Results will be announced by January 31, 2013.
- Questions may be addressed to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls.
- Email submissions are not accepted.
Under no circumstances will the gallery accept walk-in appointments, give live portfolio reviews, or accept original artworks during the initial submission review process.