West Branch Gallery Call for Proposals for 2013/14 exhibition season
West Branch Gallery & Sculpture Park is a contemporary art venue located in Stowe, VT. West Branch represents and exhibits International, National and Regional artists working in a range of mediums, with a focus on contemporary painting and sculpture. With the opening of new gallery spaces West Branch now has four distinct gallery spaces of varying size, along with a 3 acre outdoor sculpture park.
West Branch is seeking exhibition proposals for both solo and group shows for the 2013/ 2014 exhibition seasons. Exhibitions are selected by the West Branch Gallery Curatorial Committee.
If you are interested in submitting an exhibition proposal for the West Branch Gallery to review, please submit the following by e-mail to email@example.com (Important: Please put “Call for Proposals” In the subject line).
1. Description of proposed exhibit and use of space, including: concept or theme, title (if available), number of artists, media, installation requirements, and any other information specific to your idea. Please note that all artwork must be available for sale at the time of the exhibition.
2. 10-15 photographs attached to email sized at 5x7” with a 72 dpi resolution, with accompanying description that includes slide list with title, size, medium, date of completion and price. Please indicate if the slides or photos are the actual work proposed for this show or are representative of an artist’s body of work.
3. Resume or exhibition history. Be sure to include: education and gallery affiliations if applicable.
4. Deadlines are ongoing, so please specify if the proposed exhibition needs to fall within a specific date range.
5. Please be sure to current contact information and a website link if available.
6. Due to the high volume of proposals and submissions received by West Branch Gallery, we cannot reply to each submission individually. You will be contacted if your work solicits interest from our curatorial panel.