Lebanon Art Festival—2013
Sponsored by: Lebanon Chamber of Commerce
Location: Horner Park
11119 Widicus Rd. Lebanon IL 62254
Saturday, June 22, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Sunday, June 23, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Set-Up includes Friday, June 21, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
ADVANCED REGISTRATION BY MAIL ONLY, POSTMARKED AND PAID PRIOR TO JUNE 1, 2013.
REQUIREMENTS: Art Items ONLY—all mediums accepted
RENTAL FEES: $75.00 per 12 X 12 foot booth space for two days $10.00 Electricity per Exhibit
$65.00 if returning artist (only available if requested)
NOTE: Bring your own tents, tables, table covers, chairs, and extension cords!
BUSINESS NAME NAME
ADDRESS CITY, STATE ZIP
CONTACT PHONE ______________________________________ ____________________________________________________
ITEMS TO BE DISPLAYED: _______________________________________________________________________
Booth space ________ # of Exhibit spaces required at $75.00 ($65.00) each (will assign in order received)
Electricity ________ $10.00 per Exhibit
Total Amount Enclosed: $________________________ Checks Payable to: C of C Lebanon Art Festival
I agree to the rules and regulations as shown in this contract. I understand that this is a two-day show and I must have my display ready for the public by 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday and until closing each day at 4 p.m.
Signature: _______________________________________________________ Date: __________________
Mail to: Lebanon Art Festival, 603 Randle, Lebanon, IL 62254
PLEASE MAIL CONTRACT AND PAYMENT BY JUNE 1, 20013
Contact person: Cheri Wright, Coordinator Email: email@example.com Phone: 618-537-2764
2013 LEBANON ART FESTIVAL
Rules and Regulations
1. All items are to be personally made by artists. Artists must attest to the making of each item. We reserve the right to judge accept ability of all works and remove any item we deem inappropriate. Remember: This is a family oriented show and all displays are expected to be of high caliber and taste.
2. If this is your first year, please provide a jpeg sample of your work and a short bio to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Although this will be a non-juried, non-judge show, a panel will review all requests for acceptability. Recognition of all artists will be shown on our web page after the festival.
3. We will make your placement decision based on your application and photographs.
4. All proceeds from sales go to the artist. We will not request a percentage of any sale. (Artists are responsible for all sales tax)
1. There will be no display changes on the days of the show.
2. Artists must provide own booth equipment including TABLE(S) and CHAIRS. If you require electric you must supply your own extension cords and cord covers (to prevent tripping.) We must limit each booth supplied with electrical to maintain wattage of no more than 225 watts of power. Please add the total wattage of your bulbs prior to show.
3. All booths or tents must be safely constructed and not constitute a hazard. Walkways MUST remain clear of boxes and displays at all times we are open to the public.
4. WHITE or light colored tents are requested.
5. All displays must be orderly. All tables must be covered with a floor length cloth with no boxes showing. Unframed pictures, photographs, etc. must be in a display box and not propped against the tables.
6. Because of the large crowd expected, displays need to be unloaded and set up by 9:45 a.m. on Saturday morning.
7. Artists MUST have someone present at the display during every hour of the show. We will have volunteers ready to man your booth for bathroom breaks, but if you can, bring another person to handle your display for longer periods. Artists are responsible for their merchandise and therefore, Lebanon’s Chamber of Commerce and Horner Park Board of Directors are not liable for any loss sustained by exhibitors in any manner whatsoever.
8. No part of any display may be removed (except during night hours we are closed) until it is announced that the show is closed on Sunday at 4:00 PM. If you leave early without notification you will not be invited back.
9. Please consider: This is a outside two-day show. Although we will have overnight security, please secure your area as you deem appropriate. We will not be responsible for any losses sustained by artists.
10. No refund of rental fees after June 1, 2013. Exceptions will be a proven emergency situation.
1. Vehicles must be moved after unloading to the designated parking area for artists. Absolutely NO parking on roadway!
2. No smoking, pets or alcoholic beverages permitted anywhere where artists booths are located.
3. Friday evening, June 21 starting at 5:00 p.m., artists can enter the park and begin unloading their supplies. Gates will be locked at 8 p.m. on Friday and will reopen at 7 a.m. on Saturday. Gates will be locked on Saturday at dusk and not opened on Sunday until 8:00 a.m.
4. You must be ready for the public at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday and 10:00 a.m. on Sunday.
5. Artists must be on hand at booth all times we are open to the public except for breaks.
6. All artists should have their displays removed by 5:30 p.m. on Sunday. Please make sure to pick up all trash and leave the park as beautiful as it was when you came in. Thank-you!
We hope that your experience will be very positive with Lebanon’s third fine arts show. Please do not hesitate to give us your feedback after Sunday’s closing. A form will be provided for your use. We will have the necessary application forms available for our 2014 show by closing on Sunday. If you have not received your form by Sunday afternoon, please contact our office, which will be located in the park recreation hall.
Thank-you for considering us for future shows