Call for Art 2014-15 Exhibition Season
Process Art House is currently accepting artist's submissions and group proposals for the 2014-15 seasons, as well as submissions for our leasing program. The leasing program provides rotating art displays for large commercial spaces, medical facilities, and residential environments. Artists accepted into the leasing program will have the opportunity to receive compensation for all works displayed through the leasing program. Compensation is based upon duration of lease and the fair market value of work. All work must be available for sale.
All artwork is reviewed and chosen by the owners of PAH. At this time, PAH cannot schedule personal portfolio reviews, therefore please complete the following submittal process for exhibit consideration.
Submission Process: Art Exhibitions
If your submission is accepted, you will be notified by email and PAH will work with you on scheduling a show and/or delivery of art for the leasing program.
Artist Submissions by mail should include:
1. No more than 10 printed photos or digital images (jpgs or pdfs on CD) of current work.
Include a SASE with appropriate postage if you wish for your portfolio to be returned to you. Portfolio should include:
· First and last name of applicant
· Title of work, medium, size (H x W x D), date.
· Images should have clear indication of top and bottom
2. Complete contact information including name, address, phone number, email address, and website (if applicable).
3. Vitae, resume, artist statement, recent reviews and any additional support information.
4. A list of any specialized needs not covered by the provisions mentioned above including any unusual space requirements or installation requirements.
Online Artist Submissions should include:
1. No more than 6 images submitted electronically to Rhoda@processarthouse.com
2. Images should be formatted as .jpg files and sent at a low-resolution (72dpi).
3. The images should be accompanied by an image list including the title, medium, date, and dimensions of the work.
4. Online submission should also include items 2- 4 as seen above in "Artist Submission by mail" requirements.
- Work submitted must have been created within the last 18 months.
- Work displayed must have not been exhibited in any Amarillo or Canyon venues in the previous 12 months.
- Preference will be given to artists who have not exhibited at the gallery in the past two years.
- No work previously rejected for any Process Art House exhibitions will be re-considered.
- PAH reserves the right to reject work that differs substantially in quality or content from the work that was originally submitted.
- Work must be delivered ready to hang, with appropriate wiring/hardware.
Please allow up to 6 months for your submission to be reviewed and returned. Submissions and a SASE
with appropriate postage should be sent to:
Process Art House
Exhibition Proposal Review
700 S. Van Buren
Amarillo, TX 79101