Open to all paint media including oil, acrylic and water media
June 6th-27th, 2014
First Friday, June 6th, 2014, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Wednesday, May 14th, 2014,
1st: $250 2nd: $125 3rd: $75, 3 Honorable Mentions
hand deliver accepted work
Friday & Saturday, May 30th and 31st, 2014, 10 AM – 4 PM. All work must be hand-delivered to PAL. No shipped work will be accepted.
Friday & Saturday, June 27-28, 2014, 10 AM–4 PM
Submit your artwork electronically at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com. Format images in TIFF, BMP, JPG, or PNG, no less than 800 pixels long.
A tutorial on how to submit is available on the How OJS Works page.
Entry Fee and payment
Members: $25 for 2 entries, $5 for each additional entry. Non-members: $35 for 2 entries, $10 for each additional entry.
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2014 by email. Award winners are announced at First Friday, June 6th event.
- Open to all painters in the pacific region
- All work must be original and not previously exhibited at Pacific Art League.
- All work must be ready to hang with proper hanging device.
- All work must be for sale. Members receive 70% commission. Non-members receive 60%.
- Size of work limited to 40” on longest side, including frame.
- All work must be labeled on the front and back with artist’s name, title, medium, size and price.
about the juror
Hilary Gomes has been a full time Studio Art Professor at Foothill College in Los Altos, CA from 2001 to the present. She earned her B.F.A. in Painting from Cooper Union for the Advancement of Art and Science in New York City where she was awarded a full scholarship to study art. She also earned a Teaching certificate from Parsons School of Design as well as her MFA in painting from the University of Iowa, in Iowa City. Her work has been exhibited in solo and group shows across the nation, and features in several private institutional collections. Additionally, Gomes has been the recipient of many prestigious awards and fellowships from the De Young Museum, the Academy of Arts University, the University of Iowa, and Foothill College and other institutions.