Landscapes, Seascapes & Urbanscapes
Open to all media except video and installation
October 10th -31st, 2014
Second Friday, October 10th, 2014, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Monday, September 15th, 2014,
1st: $250 2nd: $125 3rd: $75, 3 Honorable Mentions
Sara Kabot, Cantor Center for Visual Arts
HAND DELIVER ACCEPTED WORK
Friday & Saturday, September 26th – 27th, 2014, 10 AM– 4 PM. All work must be hand-delivered to PAL. No shipped work will be accepted.
PICK UP WORK
Friday & Saturday, October 31s t- Nov. 1st, 2014, 10 AM–4 PM
Submit your artwork electronically at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com. Format images in TIFF, BMP, JPG, or PNG, no less than 800 pixels long.
A tutorial on how to submit is available on the How OJS Works page.
Members: $25 for 2 entries, $10 for each additional entry. Non-members: $35 for 2 entries, $15 for each additional entry.
Monday, September 22nd, 2014 by email. Award winners are announced at the Friday, October 10th event.
· Open to all artists in the pacific region
· All work must be original and not previously exhibited at Pacific Art League.
All work must be ready to hang on a wire
· All work must be framed or on gallery-wrapped canvas with finished edges
· All work must be for sale. Members receive 70% commission. Non-members receive 60%.
· Size of work limited to 40” wide by 50” tall, including frame.
· All work must be labeled on the front and back with artist’s name, title, medium, size and price.
ABOUT the JUROR
As Head of Exhibitions at the Iris and B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University, Sara Kabot manages an ambitious and diverse exhibitions program. She began her career at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, working in the Department of Contemporary Art and the Director's Office, before joining the Cantor in 2006. In her current role overseeing both the administration and design of exhibitions, Sara is focused on promoting innovative methods to improve the visitor experience. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Art History from Wellesley College and a MBA from the Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley.