Open to all media. Limits on video and installation – contact below
December 5th – January 1st, 2014
First Friday, December 5th, 2014, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Thursday, November 12th, 2014,
1st: $250 2nd: $125 3rd: $75, 3 Honorable Mentions
Lisa Ellsworth, Curator, Palo Alto Arts Center
HAND DELIVER ACCEPTED WORK
Friday & Saturday, November 28th – 29th, 2014, 10 AM– 4 PM. All work must be hand-delivered to PAL. No shipped work will be accepted.
PICK UP WORK
Friday & Saturday, January 2nd-3rd 10 AM-4 PM
Submit your artwork electronically at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com. Format images in TIFF, BMP, JPG, or PNG, no less than 800 pixels long.
A tutorial is available on the How OJS Works page.
Members: $25 for 2 entries, $10 for each additional entry. Non-members: $35 for 2 entries, $15 for each additional entry.
Thursday, November 20th, 2014 by email. Award winners are announced at the Friday, December 5th event.
· Open to all artists in the pacific region
· All work must be original and not previously exhibited at Pacific Art League.
· All work must be ready to hang on a wire
· All work must be framed or on gallery-wrapped canvas with finished edges
· All work must be for sale. Members receive 70% commission. Non-members receive 60%.
· Size of work limited to 40” wide by 50” tall, including frame.
· All work must be labeled on the front and back with title, artist’s name, and phone #
ABOUT the JUROR
Lisa Ellsworth is the Curator at the Palo Alto Art Center and brings fifteen years of experience as an arts educator, curator, and designer of integrated arts experiences and environments in museums. She has developed visiting artist programs and exhibitions, and has presented work by emerging and established San Francisco Bay Area artists, creating platforms to facilitate their engagement with public audiences of all ages. Lisa has collaborated with the City of San José Public Art Program, ZERO1, Rockwell Group’s LAB, and artists from around the world. She has worked independently as a manager of projects in the San Francisco Bay Area, and on staff at organizations in San Francisco, San Jose, New York, and San Diego. Lisa was the 2012-2013 Co-chair and served from 2009-2013 on the Executive Steering Committee of genARTS Silicon Valley.