You’re Invited to Apply!
Cherry Creek Arts Festival 25th Anniversary: July 3, 4, 5, 2015
CALL FOR ENTRIES: October 1 -- December 1, 2014
* Annual artist sales over $2.8 million / $11,000 per artist avg
* $900,000 marketing and advertising the visual artists
* $30,000 offered in artist purchase awards at the event
* 350,000 annual visitors hosted over July 4th holiday weekend
* New jury panel every year; helps successful jury entry for persistent applicants
Higher than average sales are attributed to an educated art-buying audience, the event's layout and location in the heart of Denver's affluent district of Cherry Creek North. The visual artists' success and festival experience are the core values and measurements of success for the Cherry Creek Arts Festival.
Simple Steps to Apply at www.Zapplication.org
• Create online artist profile
• Prepare and upload your images
• Complete the online application and submit before the deadline of
midnight (MST) on December 1, 2014
The 2015 Arts Festival will feature 250 exhibitors, including 12 artistic award winners returning from the 2014 show. Artistic excellence of original, handcrafted work is the sole criteria for selection of exhibitors. The Arts Festival features artists in 13 different media categories including: ceramics, digital art, drawing, fiber, glass, printmaking, jewelry, metalworks, mixed media, painting, photography, sculpture and wood.