All Art Arizona 2015
Notification Date: 05/02/15
Drop Off / Set Up
Pick Up / Tear Down
Show Start: 05/30/15
Show Close: 07/18/15
CALL FOR WORK – ALL ART ARIZONA 2015
Art Intersection celebrates visual art with this juried exhibition of work from Arizona artists. The range of work acceptable for submission includes sculpture, glass, photography, painting, ceramics, wood, letterpress, mixed media, artist books, and more into this juried exhibition in the North and South Galleries from May 30 to July 18, 2015.
ABOUT THE JURORS
The Art Intersection curatorial staff will jury the submissions for All Art Arizona.
IMPORTANT ALL ART ARIZONA 2015 DATES
- April 20: Submissions due at Art Intersection
- May 2: email notification of artists selected for exhibition
- May 16 – 23: Deliver selected work ready to install
- May 30: Opening reception
- May 30 – July 18: Exhibition dates
- August 1: Work ready for pickup
- The fee for submission is $40 for up to four (4) works, and must be paid before submissions are accepted
- Artists must be at least 18 years old and a resident of Arizona for a minimum of four months per year
- Work accepted for review can be any media, 2 or 3-dimensional
- Two-dimensional work must be framed and ready to hang
- Three-dimensional work must be free standing or have an appropriate stand/pedestal that comes with it for display
- The works submitted must be the sole and original creation of the exhibiting artist(s). Submission of collaborative work is encouraged
- The online Submission Form accepts:
- Bio / Artist Statement
– Brief process description
– One JPEG image sized on the short side to 5-inches at 300dpi for each work
– Process Description, Title, Date Created, Media, Sales Price, Dimensions
EXHIBITING ARTIST INFORMATION
- Delivery of Work – Artists selected for exhibition must be able to deliver work in person, or ship the work to arrive in a reusable container by the due date. Work that does not arrive by the deadline will not be included in the show. All shipping, handling, and packaging expenses are the responsibility of the Artist.
- Return of Work – The Artist may personally pick up work that is not sold, or Art Intersection will ship the work back at the expense of the artist or agent. Art Intersection is not responsible for packaging, handling, or shipping expenses. Work unclaimed at Art Intersection for more than 14 days after the pickup date will be disposed of at our discretion.
- Presentation – Artists are responsible for framing or other professional presentation. All work must be ready to install upon delivery. Any work not ready for installation may not be included in the exhibition.
- Sale of Work – We encourage work to be for sale; however, we accept work that is not for sale (NFS). The split of the artwork sale price is 50% to the Artist and 50% to Art Intersection. Artist agree to discounts up to 10% which may be offered to buyers at the discretion of Art Intersection. The Artist is required to provide a tax ID or W9 if their sales commission equals $600 or more.
- Labeling – All work must be labeled with artist name, title, year the work was created, media, and the price or “Not For Sale”. Improper labeling may prevent acceptance of the work.
- Eligibility – The Artist must be an Arizona resident for four months a year and 18 years of age or older.
- Liability – Art Intersection is not responsible for the loss or damage of works while in transit.
- Use of Work – Art Intersection reserves the right to use images of submitted works in social media marketing, on our website, and in our printed marketing materials.
- Copyright – The artist retains ownership and copyright of all submitted work. Upon sale of work the ownership of the work transfers to the buyer.
- Insurance – All work will be insured by Art Intersection for the duration of the exhibit.
- Acceptance – Submission of your Application indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions of the All Art Arizona exhibition.
Pen and Ink
Printmaking (hand pulled)