The Photo Review 2015 Com...
Notification Date: 08/31/15
Drop Off / Set Up
Pick Up / Tear Down
Show Start: 09/01/15
Show Close: 09/01/15
This year’s Photo Review International Photography Competition will be juried by Laurence Miller, Director, Laurence Miller Gallery in New York City. The Photo Review Competition enables thousands of people across the country to see the accepted work in our 2015 competition issue and on our website. Also, the prize-winning photographers will be chosen for an exhibition at the photography gallery of The University of the Arts, Philadelphia. And Mr. Miller will select one photographer for inclusion in the summer group show at his gallery.
- Prize winners exhibited at the University of the Arts Photography Gallery, Philadelphia
- One photographer chosen for summer group show at the Laurence Miller Gallery
- Accepted entries reproduced in The Photo Review journal and website
- Editor’s Selections exhibited in several Photo Review web galleries
- An Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera kit with 12-50mm lens and FL-LM2 electronic flash
- A $500 purchase prize from Haverford College
- SilverFast Ai Studio 8, from LaserSoft Imaging
- SilverFast HDR Studio, from LaserSoft Imaging
- SilverFast SE Plus 8, from LaserSoft Imaging
- a ToughTech hard drive from CRU
- a 24″x50′ roll of Museo Silver Rag
- a 20″x24″ silver gelatin fiber print from Digital Silver Imaging
- Camera bags from ThinkTank Photo
- an Alpine Labs Michron time-lapse device
- flash drives from USB Memory Direct
Because their work was seen in The Photo Review, past winners have been given one-person exhibitions, have had their work reproduced in other leading photography magazines, and have sold their work to collectors throughout the country.
An entry fee of $35 for up to three images, and $8 for each additional image, entitles all entrants to a copy of the full-color catalogue. In addition, all entrants may subscribe to The Photo Review for $36, a 20% discount. (Higher rates apply for non-US subscribers.)
Click below for more info on how to submit:
All entries must be submitted by June 15, 2015.
Exhibition set up and take down dates above are an estimate, actual dates TBA.